Lewis and Clark Bible Church was founded in October 1958 by a group of godly men and women who sought to establish a Bible-teaching church in the Lewis and Clark area. The church first met in a converted seed barn located at its present site. In the early 1970’s the current building was constructed. In December 2007, the building suffered serious damage as a result of a severe winter storm. God graciously provided such that the sanctuary portion of the building was completely remodeled. Over the years the church has maintained a commitment to faithfully teach the Word of God and has emphasized the priority of missionary endeavor both at home and abroad.
The Supremacy of the Risen and Returning Christ.
The Sufficiency of His Inspired Word.
The Saving Power of His Glorious Gospel.